| Wednesday, May 11, 2005, 3:54 AM |
I am an absolute failure. FAILURE!! We were supposed to do four out of the five questions at section C (science paper). If you are one of those idiots who do ALL five,they will only mark the first four questions and ignore the last one. Of course,I am one of those idiots. ANDandAND the last question turned out to be about the MENSTRUATION CYCLE which I knew so much about (I ought to,im a girl). the first question was about electrolysis shit which I anyhow tikam tikam. WAH LAU!!!BUAY TAHAN!!! I have just waved a sorry farewell to B3 for science. My conversation with serene after science test went something like this: Serene:eh..which of the four questions did you do?? Me:HAH?Aren't we supposed to do all. Serene:only four what... Me:HAH?!?!ARE YOU SURE?!?!?! Serene:errm..yah. Me:ARGH!!DAMMIT!!!WHAT THE @#$%!!! Serene: (in that haiyo-why-you-always-say-the-F-word tone) ohh-kayy.... Somebody slap me,please! My teachers have told us about the people who do extra questions. I have always mutterd "Idiots.." under my breath while they tell us how they get low marks because of their stupidity. IS THIS RETRIBUTION?!?! |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|